Learn about educational planning tools that are available for end-of-life navigators and teachers to use with their clients.
This week I welcome back to the podcast Reena Lazar and Michelle Pante of WillowEOL.com who will tell us about the free tools they offer to assist with end-of-life planning and a new workbook they have created (available to purchase). We will also discuss the importance of end-of-life planning and sharing our wishes with our loved ones. Learn more at their website:
This episode includes:
- Why people should think in advance about the legacy they will leave behind
- How to create a meaningful legacy for your loved ones
- What steps baby boomers need to take now to be better prepared for the end of life
- 9 things to include in an end-of-life plan
- Free tools for planning ahead available at WillowEol.com
- A helpful end-of-life planning workbook available for teachers and navigators to use with their clients
- How to work with Reena and Michelle at a retreat, workshop or speaking event
Your mortality is an opportunity in disguise.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Mexico Retreat
- Get Willow’s Free Tools here
- Get Willow’s 7 Tools for Making Sense of Life & Death Workbook
- Email Reena and Michelle at email@example.com
- Beautiful Dying Expo – November 2, 2019, San Diego CA
- Before I Die Arizona – October 29 – November 3, Scottsdale AZ
- Spiritual Journeys in Chronic Illness Course
- Join the team at Patreon.com/eolu and get access to the EOLU mug: “Mind if we talk about death?” (only Patrons can purchase it)
If you enjoy this content please share it with others and consider leaving a review on iTunes! Thanks again to all supporters on Patreon.com/eolu, especially my new supporter Kathy Breakwell, your contribution means everything to me!